We provide an eye exam that checks not only your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses, but also a thorough examination of the health of your eyes.
The importance of checking your eye health can lead to early detection of diseases and abnormalities such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes and high blood pressure.
We provide a very careful prescription check. We are so confident that you feel comfortable in your new prescription that we have an “Accurate Prescription Guarantee”.
- A review of your general health and eye health history
- Eye muscle assessment for lazy or crossed eye and for any muscle imbalance
- A thorough internal and external examination of your eye health
- Eye pressure measurement for glaucoma
- Prescription measurement for eyeglasses or contact lenses
- A thorough explanation of your prescription
- Referrals and recommendations for treatments or additional tests if needed
Click for a Consumer Guide to Eye Exams.
Each examination is tailored to the patient depending on the patient’s age, health, abilities, and needs. Some special examination that we perform include:
- Custom Eye Health Examinations to check for “floaters”, glaucoma or macular degeneration
- Urgent Appointments for Eye Injuries and Infections
- Headache assessment
- Laser Eye Surgery Care
- Emergency Eye Services
- Computer Vision Testing and treatment with special computer lenses
- Diabetic Vision and Retinal Examinations
- Occupational Examinations (Aviation, Police Services, & Trades)
- Drivers License Screenings (Tractor trailer, School Bus, Etc.)
- Complete Contact Lens Services:
- Urgent Appointments for Contact Lens related problems
- Contact Lens Assessments and Fittings
- One-on-One Contact Lens Training for New Wearers
- Supplies for New and Current Wearers(Contact Lenses in Stock)