SAME DAY or NEXT DAY RUSH service is available for most prescriptions!
We are dedicated to providing high quality, fashionable frames, and lenses at a reasonable price. We have hundreds of different styles of eyeglasses to choose from. Feel free to bring a friend to visit our showroom any time to browse our eyeglasses. Our office displays eyeglass frame styles that vary from colourful and fashion forward, to elegant and contemporary.
We offer all types of high quality ophthalmic lenses. Many optical chains are limited to their specific brand of lenses. Unfortunately, with vision care, one size does not fit all. At our office we have access to all types of lenses that are available.
Different patients with different specific visual needs need different lens types. This is particularly true for patients that wear invisible bifocals or “Progressive lenses”. There are hundreds of types of Progressive lenses available. Off course, some are better than others. Some are suited more for someone with primarily distance visual tasks (eg a bus driver). Others are better for patients with mostly close visual tasks (eg an office worker on the computer). At our office, we tailor your lenses to your particular needs and tasks.
We have state of the art lens technology available:
- Feather light lenses – lightweight lenses to make eyeglass wear more comfortable
- Ultra thin lenses – lenses so thin that even the highest prescriptions won’t look like “coke bottles”
- High definition lenses – lenses that are optically superior to conventional lenses to provide the best vision
- Coatings – the latest Scratch, Anti-reflection and Crizal coatings are available
- Scratch coating – Crizal ultra tough scratch coatings can extend the life of the lens
- Anti-Reflection coating – these are the same coatings used in camera lenses, the result is a brighter, clearer image
- Polarized lenses – Xperio polarized lenses help to reduce the glare from water, metal, glass and other highly reflected surfaces
- Teflon coat – minimizes dirt and fingerprints for a lens that is much easier to keep clean
- UV 400 – blocks 100% of harmful UVB rays to minimize eye damage
- Blue-blocking lenses – Crizal Prevencia lenses help to block harmful short wavelength blue light emitted from all screens we use on our phone, tablets, computers, as well as from flourescent and LED light bulbs
Click for information on a Consumer’s Guide to Prescription Eyeglasses